Tour to Novi Sad, Petrovaradin Fortress and Sremski Karlovci
Novi Sad is the second largest city of Serbia. It was the border area during the great Austro-Turkish war and now it represents a cultural, economic and trade center. You will visit the Greek school, Old Matica Srpska library and gallery, as well as the Orthodox Cathedral with its famous iconostasis (1742-1880). Petrovaradin Fortress is located across the Danube because of its strategic role through the centuries is called the “Gibraltar of the Danube”. Today it is a town museum you should not miss! The quaint city of Sremski Karlovci has been the spiritual, cultural and educational center of Serbia for over 200 years. On this tour you will experience two essential features of the beautiful town of Sremski Karlovci – its history and wine! This small town at the foot of Mountain Fruska Gora was in the past the seat of the Serbian Orthodox Church and the center of Serbian culture and education. You will enjoy vine, rakia and honey degustation during this visit.
- Accommodation in a comfortable room at promotional rate
- Fresh and rich buffet breakfast
- Tour with a licensed tour guide in English, transfer both ways by car, wine degustation, entrance to Krusedol monastery and visit to the Petrovaradin Fortress.
- 20% discount on A la carte menu at Mosaic Restaurant on the first floor of the hotel
- 20% discount on A la carte menu at restaurant "Šešir moj" at Skadarlija the bohemian part of the city, offering traditional Serbian cuisine. www.sesirmoj.rs
- High speed Wi-Fi to post your precious winter moments on your social media profiles VAT
Meeting point and departure: from the hotel reception desk or on the request
Minimum for tour, 2 persons
Departure time: on request
City tax excluded (supplement 1.35€ per person per night)