A holiday will make you happier, so getaway with your soul mate and explore history and culture during 2h sightseeing Belgrade city center walking tour. Step away from the hotel comfortable room and experience the most astonish panoramic view of the city old town
Seven-thousand-year long history rises from its streets, buildings, monuments and numerous sights that make this tour so interesting and tempting. Belgrade’s characteristics is being the only European capital at the confluence of the two rivers. Turbulent history and strategic significance of the city are perfectly described by its nicknames “War Gate” and “Bastion of Christianity”. This tour sows the most dominant Belgrade sights such as Republic Parliament, Knez Mihailova Street, National Theatre, National Museum, Congregational Church, Patriarch’s Palace, Residence of Princess Ljubica, the Old and the New Palace. After long walk we go to Serbin historical place, House of Manak for coffee break and shop „House of Sweets “from 1936 year, where you will try delicious sweets.
Get souvenirs and presents in the major shopping area of Knez Mihailova Street during seasonal sales.
Meeting point and departure for City center walking tour Monday to Thursday : from the hotel reception desk
- Accommodation in a comfortable room at promotional rate
- Fresh and rich buffet breakfast
- 2h sightseeing Belgrade city center walking tour with a licensed tour guide in English, visit to House of Manak and House of Sweets
- 20% discount on A la carte menu at Mosaic Restaurant on the first floor of the hotel
- 20% discount on A la carte menu at restaurant "Šešir moj" at Skadarlija the bohemian part of the city, offering traditional Serbian cuisine. www.sesirmoj.rs
- High speed Wi-Fi to post your precious winter moments on your social media profiles VAT
Departure time: on request
Meeting point and departure for City center walking tour Friday to Sunday: Shopping mall “Rajićeva”
Departure time: Friday and Saturday at 5pm and Sunday at 11am
Organizer: GO2 SERBIA
Minimum for City center walking tour, 2 persons
City tax excluded (supplement 1.3€ per person per night)