Let us book your stay at Belgrade Art Hotel and make reservations for tour - Belgrade underground secrets. You will discover Belgrade our way.
Belgrade underground reveals the most hidden secrets of this city. Rich history is kept by caves, dungeons, walled rivers, tunnels, bunkers, and numerous constructions demolished and built by nations that settled here during time. The first stop of the tour is Roman Hall that preserves the tower of the main gate of the Roman fortress from 2nd century. Roman Well will fascinate you and army bunker from the period of Inform biro reveals the spy secrets and President Tito’s political games between great forces after the World War II. Big gunpowder warehouse tells the stories about defense of Christian Europe from Turkish Empire and the wine cellar exudes the time of Serbian Liberation from the Turkish rule.
- Accommodation in a comfortable room at special rate
- Fresh buffet breakfast to awake your senses each morning
- Belgrade underground secrets in English language – tour 2-2.5h (entrance with 5 selected places, wine degustation and services of a licensed tour guide)
- 20% discount on A la carte menu at BAH Restaurant during July and August
- High speed Wi-Fi to post your precious moments on your social media profiles
Meeting point and departures: travel agency at Gračanička street 11, Belgrade
Terms: Tuesday 10AM, Thursday 5PM, Saturday 11.30AM, Sunday 2.30AM
Minimum for tour, 2 persons
City tax excluded (supplement 1.3 € per person per night)
Minimum stay 2 nights